TOEFL exam preparation classes in Dublin and online – Private and small group tuition, face-to-face or via Skype, in preparation for the TOEFL examination.
TOEFL is a test to measure the English language ability of non-native speakers wishing to enrol in English-speaking universities. The test is accepted by many English-speaking academic and professional institutions, recognized by more than 10,000 colleges, universities and agencies in more than 130 countries, including Australia, Canada, the U.K. and the United States.
Why choose Tutorials in Dublin for TOEFL?
- Flexibility in terms of TOEFL course duration
- Top quality tuition in all TOEFL Exam areas: TOEFL speaking, TOEFL reading, TOEFL writing and TOEFL listening
- All TOEFL iBT classes tailored to the students’ needs (Focus on one or two skills only if required)
- One-to-one or small group TOEFL tuition in the Dublin area
- High TOEFL success rates.
- Immediate access to TOEFL iBT sample and practice tests
- Online TOEFL test preparation available to candidates in Ireland and abroad.
- TOEFL iBT exam preparation for migration to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, the UK and the US
- On-site TOEFL testing at students’ requests
- TOEFL exam preparation for foreign healthcare professionals
- Wide range of TOEFL exam preparation and study material.
- Access to TOEFL iBT vocabulary