IELTS exam preparation classes in Dublin and online – Private and small group tuition via Skype, in preparation for the IELTS examination.
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is a test of English language skills for students who need to work or study where English is the language of communication.
There are 2 versions of the IELTS test: Academic, for candidates looking to enter undergraduate or postgraduate studies or the workplace, and General Training, for candidates looking to undertake training not at degree level, or for admission to secondary schools
Why choose Tutorials in Dublin for IELTS?
- Flexible times at students’ requests
- 4, 6, 8 and 10 week intensive IELTS courses offered (more or less available on request)
- Expert tuition in IELTS speaking, IELTS reading, IELTS writing and IELTS listening
- All IELTS classes tailored to the students’ needs (Focus on one or two skills only if required)
- One-to-one or small group IELTS tuition in the Dublin region.
- Online IELTS classes available to students in Ireland and abroad.
- Excellent IELTS tips and key strategies provided to boost IELTS results.
- Immediate access to IELTS sample papers.
- Wide range of IELTS exam preparation practice tests and material.
- IELTS exam preparation for migration to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, the US and the UK.
- ELTS preparation for work in medicine, nursing and pharmacy.
- IELTS preparation for those in the accounting, engineering, law and veterinary practice sectors.